Last Updated: 13-10-2020 17:50
The monthly club nights meet at 7.30 pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month of the year excluding the December and January. Our club nights are held at Saint Mary's Community Centre on Maxwell Road, Central Blenheim (parking is at the rear via cnr Francis and Hobson Streets).
Visitors are cordially invited to come along to meet everyone and see how we operate. If you are considering whether or not to join the Club you are welcome to attend up to 3 club night meetings as a visitor.
If you have made the decision to join the Club
- then fill out the Application for Membership Form and
- PAY your subscription (via Internet Banking) at the same time as completing the form.
SBS Bank, Marlborough Camera Club - 031355 0761081 00 - you must include surname and 'subs' reference
There are multiple types of membership and the current subscriptions are as follows;
- Full Membership $55.00
- Family Membership $65.00 (Family members must reside at same address, includes children)
- Student Membership $30.00 (Copy of Student ID will be required)
If you are a member of PSNZ, then the following fees are:
- PSNZ Membership $50.00
- PSNZ Family Membership $60.00
The annual fees listed above is for the full year from 1st July.
If you any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlborough Camera Club Membership Application Form